Range Officer / Sales / Airgun Smith.
Join our team at Patriot | The Marksman Boutique and Indoor Airgun Range.
If you’re passionate about the shooting sports industry and delivering exceptional customer service, then we want to hear from you! This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our high-end brand and growing company.
REQUIREMENTS AND SCOPE OF DUTIES.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive sales.
Assist with the day-to-day running of the range.
- Assist clients with any queries in the shop and answer any technical questions.
- Take bookings and answer the telephone.
- Make clients aware of our memberships and any specials we currently have.
- Ensure that clients are following the strict protocol of the range.
- Perform maintenance on guns and tune guns for clients.
- Handle client queries and complaints.
- Ensure setup on the range is complete before clients’ arrival, especially for group events.
- Ensure that the range and shop are always clean and tidy.
- Ensure that the guns on the range are always accurate and in perfect working condition.
- Keep a close eye on all online bookings and ensure the team is always aware of upcoming bookings for the day.
- Handle the cash register – take payments for bookings and products sold.
- Welcome clients and ensure that all paperwork, especially Indemnity forms, has been completed.
- Run individual client sessions.
- Check stationery and paperwork stock and advise the office when stock is running low.
- Ensure all clients, individuals, or groups are briefed before shooting.
- Check daily that stock is in place and has not been moved around.
- Assist clients daily on the shooting range with the following:
- Brief clients.
- Answer any technical questions.
- Ensure they are safe.
- Additionally, during kids’ parties, corporate functions, and competitions, do the following:
- Set up.
- Brief clients.
- Offer client assistance.
- Score Targets
- Fully bilingual in Afrikaans and English (Speak, read, write).
- Knowledge of airguns
- Own transport and a valid driver’s license.
- Reside in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, preferably.
- Market-related salary on offer.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within seven days, please consider your application unsuccessful.